Events & Venue Hire
The Allerton Project provides a venue for business meetings and conferences which is centrally located in the East Midlands yet in the heart of the British countryside. Our award-winning visitor centre is an eco-building constructed in line with our environmental objectives. Straw and wool from our own estate provide insulation, rainwater is harvested, a biomass boiler powered by our own woodchip is used for heating and solar panels are mounted on the roof to produce electricity used on site.
The building has won the Property and Construction award for the ‘most sustainable development of the year’ and the ‘Best Rural Development’ in the National Rural Business Awards.
- Up to 60 people theatre style
- Up to 20 people boardroom layout
- The space can be divided into optional breakout rooms
- 42in fully integrated AV online meeting access for hybrid accessibility/whiteboard capabilities for interactive presentations
- Catering facilities within the centre or organisation of catering from local catering businesses
- Disabled access and facilities
- Extensive car parking
- Outdoor seating areas
- The project offers farm and environmental habitat tours
- Speakers for business and environmental conferences
Prices starting at £275/day – please get in touch for a custom quote.
Please call us on:
Allerton Project Training 01572 494 541
Loddington House: 01572717220
The Allerton Project