From Conservation management, regenerative farming, integrated pest management, pollinators and climate friendly farming, these practical training course give an insight into a new direction for UK farming. The Allerton Project has over 25 years research and demonstration experience in balancing farming and biodiversity. Take a look at our the courses here, they can be tailored for advisers, farmers, farm staff and volunteers.
Allerton Project Twitter
- Kellogg’s Winter Conference
- East of England Agricultural Society – Wednesday Webinar
- The Allerton Project teams up with Leicestershire County Council and the NFU to deliver a virtual Sustainable Farming and Food Chain Workshop.
- An exciting new partnership for The GWCT Allerton Project
- Online Training Courses Launched at The Allerton Project in September 2020
For general enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01572 717220.
GWCT Allerton Project